|This week Carla, Joe, Drew, and Seamus discuss the Arenas info, how exploits affect the economy, Gaffney’s response to competing with ESO, and more!|
This post notes the launch of a new column, Wildstar Warfront. This will be a one-stop-shop on PvP in Wildstar. To get us started, we will be doing a series where we will attempt to provide opinions on the currently known information on PvP in Wildstar. Most of this information comes from the Reddit PvP AMA, but some of the info will be from other sources, to which we will provide links. Today, we will introduce ourselves and let you know what to expect in the coming weeks. Hit the jump for the discussion!
Today on Reddit, there was a PvP Ask-Me-Anything. I have scraped the lousy organization of Reddit forums for questions that were answered by Carbine Devs.
The Devs that answered the call for answers were as follows:
- CRB_Bardic – Jen Gordy, PvP Lead
- CRB_Hugh – Hugh Shelton, Class Combat Lead
- CRB_Clynch – Chris Lynch, Lead Combat Systems Designer
- CRB_KevinLee – Kevin Lee, PvP Systems Designer
- CRB_Aether – Troy Hewitt, Director of Community
- CRB_Scooter – David Bass, Senior Community Manager
- CRB_Atreid – Loic Claveau, Global Community Manager
I have not put who asked and answered what on here, but suffice it to say that all of these answers are approved by Carbine staffers in the know.
Let’s learn some stuff! Hit the jump for the transcript!