Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 48:22 — 44.8MB) | Embed
Welcome to WildStar Radio, episode #32 recorded Sunday, December 8th, 2013. In this weeks episode, your intrepid hosts Carla, Joe, and Drew are joined by Medley, Joe’s Australian Shepard… at some inappropriately hilarious times.
The hosts certify that no animals were actually harmed in the making of this podcast, though one was CLEARLY disgruntled about the content.
This week we start with the Stalker class page:
And of course we meke mention of the DevSpeak video… we ask you – Doesn’t the voice of the Black ROwsdower sound a lot like Dr. Claw?
MEDIC!! You might not want one if you’re a space pirate…
And what’s a class page without some gameplay video footage featuring Stephan Frost?
Ccurious about those odd AOE shapes and telegraphs? Check out this diagram of Medic Spells
And while you’re at it, enjoy the hilarious WildStar Flick:
This week, since we took a week off for the American Thanksgiving holiday, and stuffed ourselves on Roswdower with Stemdragon Salad, we covered both the stalker…
- November 26th Surprise! The Stalker is here! http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/surprise_the_stalker_is_here.php
And the medic…
- December 2nd – Introducing: The Medic! http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/introducing_the_medic.php
With some Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/wildstar/c/3357170 part 1 – http://www.twitch.tv/wildstar/c/3357188 part 2
- And a link from Drew about making stealth classes viable: http://taugrim.com/2012/02/03/taugrim-daily-3-my-solution-for-making-rogues-viable-for-sustained-pvp-combat/
Shoutout to other podcasts
- Planet Nexus
- Nexus Weekly
- Mission Nexus
- Late Night Dominion
- Wildstar Nation Podcast
- Set To Heroic
- Wildstar Reporter
As always, we would love it if you could please take a moment to leave us some positive feedback on iTunes. You can find our podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Contact us through our website (www.wildstarradio.com), Twitter, Facebook
- Leave your questions or ideas for discussion topics on Twitter or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for writers! Send us an email at email@example.com
- Also, you can leave us a voicemail using the app on the website.