WildStar Radio, Episode 20.
Recorded Monday 7/15/2013
Welcome to another installment of WildStar Radio. After a score of episodes, we finally get to talking about the important stuff – Rowsdower Recipes!
Just kidding. Mostly. Take a look after the jump…
I mean, we do talk about them, but we may also make casual mention of little things like speculating on what Jeremy Gaffney may or may not have talked about regarding the WildStar business model, the Aiming Devspeak video (and BOOM-tastic ending), some great community engagements, and even an old-school reference to a still-relevent and well-debated episode of Extra Credit.
- DevSpeak video: Aiming – http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/check_out_wildstars_latest_devspeak_aiming.php
(Side Mention: Watch your back, Frost. – https://twitter.com/J0shm1lls/status/355353056239562752/photo/1 )
- Wildstar #WSUplink: How you will use your house? http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/wildstar_uplink_analysis_how_do_you_plan_to_use_your_house.php
- Extra Credit: Perfect Imbalance video. http://youtu.be/e31OSVZF77w
- Jeremy Gaffney on Monetization (not an announcement) – http://www.wildstarfans.net/2013/07/jeremy-gaffney-talks-mmo-monetization.html
- Jon Wiesman makes Tetris addon live-tweeting the process
- Artistic mentions
- Wildstar JRPG
- Wildstar Roleplay: Swimsuit Edition
- Wildstar JRPG
Of course we also make it a point in our little podcast to dissect the latest issue of Wildstar Wednesday. In the July 10th WW, the topic was their beta housing contest (http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/living_in_style_wildstar_beta_houses.php). It was lively… and creepy!
Since we’re all one big happy community, we’d like to shout-out to the other podcasts out there:
- Planet Nexus
- Nexus Weekly
- Nexus Pirate Radio
- Mission Nexus
Hope to see you all next episode!