It begins! That’s right, this is our very first episode of Wildstar Radio! Wildstar Radio, a division of Protostar Corporation, will deliver you the latest news from around the Nexus. Your hosts for this adventure are Carla, Joe, and Drew. Hang on! You are in for a wild ride!
For our first episode, we decided to bring everyone up-to-date with us. We decided to go back to the official website and look all the way back at the history of the game in the making. Needless to say, this is a longer podcast than normal, but so worth the listen!
News Around The Nexus:
- Hybrid gameplay – http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/blog/wildstar_wednesday_making_games_with_jeremy_gaffney.php http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/blog/sandboxes_and_theme_parks_further_analysis.php
- Meet the crew – http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/632/feature/5895/WildStar-Meet-the-Granok.html http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/632/feature/5904/Meet-the-Aurin.html http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/632/feature/5914/WildStar-Meet-the-Human.html
- Quality of Life – http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/blog/wildstar_wednesday_jeremy_gaffney_on_quality_of_life_features.php
- Player Housing! http://youtu.be/cLevSG75zQg
- Introduction to the Economy – http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/blog/wildstar_wednesday_introduction_to_economy.php
- October State of the Game – http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/blog/wildstar_wednesday_october_state_of_the_game.php
- Events ingame – http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/blog/wildstar_wednesday_shades_eve.php
- December State of the Game – http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/blog/wildstar_wednesday_december_state_of_the_game.php
Jan 2nd – Openness of the community team – http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/blog/wildstar_wednesday_welcome_to_2013.php
Jan 9th – Interview with a Tester (Part 1) – http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/blog/wildstar_wednesday_interview_with_a_tester.php
If you have questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a moment to leave us a positive review on iTunes! That is how we move up the iTunes ladder.
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!
Some music provided by Carbine.